Plastic Material: PC Resin
Polycarbonate (PC): is a kind of Thermoplastic, the water absorption rate is low, so it is not necessary to dry the material before production. PC is one of the five major engineering plastics, and the other four kinds are: PBT, PA(NY), POM, and PPO. It has both ductility and toughness, because of its excellent comprehensive performance, that's why it is widely applied in different industrial usages.
The chemical formula of Polycarbonate is C31H32O7.
- Light transmittance, transparency
Good toughness and impact resistance
Good electrical insulation
Good dimensional accuracy, excellent dimensional stability
Excellent heat resistance and cold resistance
- Fatigue resistance, poor wear resistance
Not resistant to ultraviolet radiation
Weak alkali resistance
Production ways: injection molding, injection blow molding, extrusion molding, or vacuum molding.
The use of toner or color masterbatch can help produce different colors of plastic finished products, printing, electroplating, and spray printing on surface are also available, so we can offer customers a wide range of choices on the appearance with PC resin.
Application: Due to its good transparency, PC is widely used in various lampshades and signal lights, please check the following multiple purposes below:
- Automotive: reflector, windshield panel, instrument panel, etc.
- Electronics & Appliances: calculator, relays, connectors, switchboards, etc.
- Entertainment: CD, DVD, roller skates, etc.
- Garment & Accessories: transparent plastic buckle
- Architecture: daylighting glass
- Others: metal part substitute
|★ Related articles:||Plastic Material: PP Resin|
|Plastic Material: Plastics Classification|
|Plastic Molding Method: Injection Molding|
**Ji-Horng Plastic is a leading plastic injection molding manufacturer since 1986, for more information, please contact us!**